Self Help Trends: Empowering People To Achieve More In Life!
Welcome to Self Help Trends! My name is Edmund Yeo, a 22 years young Singaporean, who is a firm believer in going after your dreams and goals in life.
I’ve set up this website to share with people what I have learnt by networking with people who have gained financial freedom through building their own businesses, reading personal development books, listening to audio recordings of successful people and attending seminars.
Additionally, I will be sharing my personal life experiences and how they have helped me towards becoming a better person.
I always believe in sharing with people what I have learnt instead of teaching them because sharing is learning at its best form. 🙂 Feel free to share with me your thoughts as well because this blog is set up specifically for YOU.
Finally, if you have any life experiences that you feel will benefit a lot of people, just drop me an email at email@example.com and I will publish your story within 24 to 48 hours…
Before I publish your story, I will send an edited version to you for your approval if I made any changes to it. So that I do not misrepresent what you have said and the story stays original.
Some highlights of my blog that you should take note of:
1) Book of the Month (BOM) Review: Every month, I will be writing a review on a very awesome personal development or self help book that I have read.
2) Poems: Extracted from books that were very thought provoking and left a deep impact on me.
3) Articles: Short and concise information gathered from various resources that you can put into action.
4) Night Owl Topic: A weekly discussion on what can be done to achieve your goals and what is stopping you from achieving it as well as some thought provoking topics that really left a deep impact on me.
5) Quote of the Week: A motivational quote by successful people to motivate you through the week and beyond.
6) Life Experiences: What I have learnt from personal encounters in life.
7) Product Reviews: A review on some of the leading self help products in the market that you can consider investing in to achieve even greater success in all aspects of your life.
8) Inspirational Songs: Inspirational songs that inspired me.
9) Your Life Experience: As the name suggests, I would love to hear and learn from you as well!
With so many exciting things coming up, I don’t even know where to start! So remember to bookmark my blog and stay tuned…
P.S: If you would like to have your say on any of the above topics to be published, you can always drop me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org as well.
To your success and a better life,